GoCarma excess discount terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the "GoCarma excess discount" Offer ("Offer").
- In these Terms, "Tower" means Tower Limited.
- This Offer commences on 12.01am on 6 December 2020 and will run until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- To be eligible for this Offer you must:
a) Have a current and eligible Tower branded motor policy, or be a named driver on a current and eligible Tower motor insurance policy; and
b) Be at least 18 years of age; and
c) Be legally able to drive in New Zealand; and
d) Have driven a minimum of 250 kilometres over at least 10 trips tracked on the GoCarma app ("the App") to obtain an overall driving score ("Score") for all trips taken. (together "the Eligibility Criteria")
- A person who meets the Eligibility Criteria is an eligible individual ("Eligible Individual"). Eligible Individuals will be awarded a discount ("Discount") that corresponds to their Score on the App. There are three levels of Discounts:
a) Bronze award: $100 off standard excess with a Score on the App between 70 to 79
b) Silver award: $200 off standard excess with a Score on the App between 80 to 89
c) Gold award: $300 off standard excess with a Score between 90 and 100
- The Discount is personal to the Eligible Individual, and will be applied off the standard excess that would normally be payable for a valid motor vehicle claim where they were in control of a vehicle for which they are policyholder or named driver on a current and eligible Tower motor insurance policy.
a) The Discount can be applied for all valid claims, except windscreen or window glass only claims, which are covered by a Tower motor insurance policy. Tower Commercial vehicle, FinTel, Trade Me Insurance, Kiwibank, TSB, Westpac, and ASB motor vehicle policies are excluded from this Offer.
b) This Discount is not able to be applied to any additional (non-standard) excesses that may be applicable.
- The applicable Discount to the excess will be applied at claims time and cannot be redeemed for cash, or any other type of refund.
- The Discount is able to be used in respect of any eligible motor vehicle claim by Eligible Individuals for 6 months from the date that it was awarded.
- Once a Discount has been awarded to an Eligible Individual, that individual can move to a higher Discount award after having driven another 250 kilometres (minimum) over at least another 10 trips and they obtain a higher average score that allows them to move into a different discount award level.
- Tower insurance policy terms, conditions and exclusions and underwriting criteria apply in respect of all eligible policies.
- This promotion is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms by downloading the App and having an eligible policy.
- Tower reserves the right to amend these Terms or change or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- If the Offer is cancelled, Eligible Individuals who have been awarded a Discount as a result of the Offer will retain that Discount and be able to use it against a claim for a period of 6 months from the date they were awarded it.
- The GoCarma and Tower terms and conditions apply and should be read in conjunction with these Terms.
Promotion terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all GoCarma app (The App) promotions, competitions and offers listed below.
- In these Terms, Tower means Tower Limited (Tower), at times referred to "we" or "us".
- All promotions, competitions and offers are only open to residents of New Zealand aged at least 18 years.
- By entering or taking up any Tower competition, promotion or offer or taking out a policy in order to do so, you agree to and accept all these corresponding Terms and Conditions as well as the specific Terms and Conditions found below for the relevant competition, promotion or offer, and the Terms and Conditions for The App.
- Where relevant, Tower policy terms, conditions, exclusions and underwriting criteria apply in respect of all eligible policies.
- Information on how to enter the promotion, and all instructions appearing on advertisements, printed material or websites will form part of the promotion Terms and Conditions for entry into these competitions and promotions and offers. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information shown on the advertisements, printed material or websites, these Promotion Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- In accordance with the applicable Privacy laws, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by Tower.
- From time to time Tower may also use your information to provide you with communications updating you on the full range of services it offers. If you do not want to receive this information please let us know at any time by calling Tower on 0800 379 372 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Where a prize is to be given, Tower reserves the right to request winners of any prizes to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the prize winner, or is not satisfactory to Tower, then that prize winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
- Tower employees and employees of Tower’s Partners are not eligible to enter this Competition.
- Where a prize is to be given, the prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tower reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel applicable terms and conditions for a competition, promotion or offer at any time.
- Where a benefit has already been promised, Tower will honour it on the same Terms as were promised in the Terms prior to the change, suspension or cancellation.
- Tower will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with any promotions, competitions or offers, or for any Prizes, except where such loss cannot be excluded by law.
- This Promotion is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
GoCarma 'Unlock & Win' terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the "Unlock & Win!" promotion ("Promotion"). The General Terms also form part of these Terms.
- In these Terms, "Tower" means Tower Limited.
- This Promotion commences at 00.01am on 02 February 2022 and ends when all 155 Vouchers have been claimed (as further described in clause 6) ("Promotion Period").
- To enter this Promotion, you must during the Promotion Period:
a. hold a current and valid licence to drive in New Zealand and comply with any conditions of your licence;
b. be at least 18 years of age;
c. have signed up for the Tower GoCarma mobile application ("App"); and
d. have tracked your qualifying trips using the App and unlocked the welcome badge, first trip badge and week streak badge (together, the “Badges”) in accordance with clause 5 below.
- The Badges must be unlocked within 21 days from the date of signing up to the App during the Promotion Period. The Badges will be unlocked after you have completed the following:
a. signed up to the App to unlock the welcome badge;
b. tracked your first trip that is at least 2km and with a minimum score of 10 on the App to unlock the first trip badge; and
c. made at least 5 trips (including your first trip) as tracked on the App, in a week during the Promotion Period, with a maximum of 1 trip per day and you must have driven a distance of more than 2 kilometres during each such trip, to unlock the week streak badge.
You will automatically be removed from the challenge if you have not unlocked all 3 badges within the 21 day timeframe or if the Promotion Period has ended.
- There are 155 Uber Eats vouchers to be won for this Promotion (“Vouchers” and each a “Voucher”). Vouchers will be awarded to the first 155 drivers on the App who have unlocked all three Badges and claimed the reward in accordance with these Terms Each Voucher is valued at $20 and is valid only for an order placed within New Zealand using the Uber Eats mobile application. Limited availability and one-time use only.
- Only one Voucher per Winner is permitted. Each Voucher will expire on 15 November 2022.
- Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of Uber Eats, and the terms and conditions of any supplier or service provider of products, goods and/or services relating to the Vouchers (if any).
- The winners of the Voucher (“Winners”) will be notified by Tower via the App. The Voucher must be claimed within 30 days from the Unlock & Win driving challenge. Once claimed, the Voucher will become available under “My Vouchers” in the App. Vouchers are subject to availability, and you will no longer be able to claim your Voucher if all available Vouchers have already been claimed within those 30 days, or if the 30 days has passed to claim the Voucher.
- Determination of the Winners will be based on the metrics from the App. Tower reserves the right to disqualify any person at any time who, in Tower’s opinion, behaves fraudulently or in a manner which prejudices the fairness and integrity of the Promotion.
- Each Winner grants Tower the right to use their personal information (including name and address) for marketing and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion on Tower’s website, social media networks and/or Tower communications.
- If you are a Winner and receive a Voucher, the relevant voucher code must be applied to the payment section of the Uber Eats mobile application prior to requesting the intended order to redeem the maximum discount of $20. Each Voucher is limited to one code per person and can only be used by the first person who redeems the code. Any issues involving redemption and/or use of the Vouchers should be directed to Tower at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Voucher can be redeemed for goods or services outside of the Uber Eats mobile applications. Once redeemed, the Voucher value is not transferable to any other Uber accounts, users or products. The Voucher can only be used in one transaction, and you will not receive any value or credit for any unused portion of any Voucher.
- Tower makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, merchantability, safety or otherwise of any of the products, goods or services in connection with the Vouchers.
- Tower is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen Voucher or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or communication network, computer online systems or equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or mobile application.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms by tracking your trips and unlocking the Badges on the App.
GoCarma 'Autumn Driving Challenge ' terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the ' GoCarma Autumn Driving Challenge’ competition ("Competition"). The General Promotion terms and conditions above also form part of these Terms.
- In these Terms, "Tower" means Tower Limited.
- This Competition commences at 12am on Sunday 10th April 2022 and ends at 11.59pm on Saturday 30th April 2022 (“Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, you must during the Competition Period:
a) hold a current and valid licence to drive in New Zealand and comply with any conditions of your licence;
b) be at least 18 years of age;
c) be a registered user of the Tower GoCarma mobile application ("App");
d) track your trips using the App. Each such trip with an overspeeding score of 0% and an individual trip score over 60 points will count towards your overall score.
- Tower employees and the employees of Tower’s partners are not eligible to enter this Competition.
- There are 10 prizes of 200 Airpoints Dollars™ each to be won in this Competition (“Prize”).
- The Prizes will be awarded to the top 10 drivers at the end of the Competition Period who have the highest number of kilometres tracked by the App on individual trips with an overspeeding score of 0% and an individual trip score over 60 points (“Prize Winners”). Only one Prize per Prize Winner is permitted.
- Prizes are subject to Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™ terms and conditions.
- Prize Winners will be notified by Tower after 12pm on Wednesday the 4th May 2022 and will be provided with the details on how to claim their Prize. If, for any reason, Tower cannot contact or receive a response from any Prize Winner by 11:59pm Wednesday 18th May 2022, Tower reserves the right to withdraw the relevant Prize and/or award the Prize to another Prize Winner.
- Determination of Prize Winners will be based on the metrics from the App. In the event of any dispute, Tower’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Tower reserves the right to disqualify any individual at any time who, in Tower’s opinion, behaves fraudulently or in a manner which prejudices the fairness and integrity of the Competition.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Tower will not be responsible for replacing any lost, damaged or stolen Prize.
- Tower has no liability in respect of any costs or expenses which may be incurred by either Prize Winner or any other person.
- Tower is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or mobile application in connection with this Competition, the App or any Prize.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram, and you fully release Facebook and Instagram from any liability or responsibility for or in connection with this Competition.
- Tower reserves the right to amend these Terms, or change or cancel this Competition, at any time without notice.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms by entering in the Competition in the challenges section on the App.