Cover4Travel could be right for you if you’re under 65 and don’t have any pre-existing medical conditions. It covers loss, theft, overseas medical treatment and unexpected events.

Buy online and save

Get a quote and buy online - cover starts from $16

Buy now

Key benefits you get with Cover4Travel insurance

This is a summary only. See if this policy is right for you by downloading our policy wording which is a full outline of the policy benefits, terms and conditions.

Our guarantee

If you decide you do not want this policy for any reason, you have up to seven days to cancel your policy. You will be given a full refund provided you have not started to travel or made a claim. We will refund any premium you have paid, and we will both regard this policy as never commencing.


Travel insurance from $16.

Buy online

Download policy document

Thank you for providing me with exceptionally priced travel insurance and giving me that peace of mind that I was adequately covered. Ill definitely be using Tower again.
19 January 2017
More testimonials

Travel safe

Find out why you should register your travel plans at

Find out more