Our Priority Repair network
When you need to get your car repaired, you need it repaired now. With our Priority Repair network, you don’t need to wait weeks to get your car booked in – if your claim qualifies, we’ll be able to get your car fixed sooner.
Having a Priority Repair means you’ll:
- be back on the road faster, if possible within 10 working days;
- have access to a courtesy car while your car is being repaired;
- be covered by our repair guarantee.
You’re eligible for a Priority Repair when:
- your claim is accepted by Tower;
- your car is still drivable following an accident;
- the damage is non-structural;
- you’re close to a Priority Repair partner;
- the repair cost is within certain limits.
When your claim doesn’t fit this criteria, you’ll still receive our usual great service, but your repair may take a little longer due to the additional work involved in repairing your car and sourcing parts if they’re not available in New Zealand.
If you want to take advantage of our Priority Repair network the next time you need to make a car claim, take out a car policy today.