Ways to pay
Pay online now using your credit or debit card, or set up a direct debit or recurring card payment.
You can view billing information and make payments online 24/7 in My Tower.
Why set up a recurring payment
A direct debit or recurring credit/debit card payment is the easy way to pay for your insurance.
- No more dates to remember
- Simple and easy one-time set up.
- No credit card surcharge
Set up a recurring payment now
If you're a Tower customer, the easiest way to set up your payment and direct debit details is through My Tower. You can also change your existing payment and direct debit details.
If you would like to set up a direct debit using your bank account number, call or chat with us.
If you would rather use a recurring payment on your credit card or debit card, call 0800 379 372.
Online credit or debit card payment
- Make a one-off credit or debit card payment online at any time.
- Be sure to fill out all the required fields to help us identify your payment.
- Log into your online banking and select the option to make a payment.
- Pick the option to set up a new payment online then search for Tower in the payees list. This will return two options:
- Tower Insurance Limited: if your customer reference starts with a 1, 2, 6, or 7, then choose this option.
- Tower 261: if your policy starts with a P, then choose this option.
- It's important that you fill out all the required fields to help us identify your payment. Make sure you use the customer or policy reference from your invoice.
New Zealand Post
- You can pay by cash or EFTPOS at your local New Zealand Post shop.
- Just take your payment slip and pay over the counter.