Manage your insurance 24/7 with My Tower
Update, claim and manage your insurance quickly online with My Tower.
Manage your insurance 24/7 with My Tower
My Tower is our easy-to-use online self-service portal where you can update, claim and manage your insurance quickly online.
In My Tower you can:
- Access your policy documents
- Submit a car, house or landlord claim
- Update your payment details
- Change your excess, sum insured or specified items
- Add a named driver or optional benefits (RoadWise®, windscreen excess buyout, rental car cover)
- Update your address for your car or contents if you move house
- Change your phone number
- Check your risk rating for your house
- Get a quicker quote – My Tower can help fill in part of your quote for you
- Cancel a policy
Other ways to manage your insurance
If you're unable to use My Tower or you would like to talk to one of our team, please contact us and we'll be happy to help. Alternatively, check out our quick links below.
Tools and tips
If you're looking to understand your insurance premium or not sure how much cover you need check out our tools and tips below.
- House sum insured calculator
- Contents calculator
- Understanding flood and earthquake risk for your house policy
- Understanding your house or landlord insurance premium
- Understanding your car insurance premium
- Understanding your contents insurance premium
- Understanding your boat insurance premium
- Insurance lingo translated
- How to save money on your insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
You can register for a My Tower account if you have an insurance policy with Tower, or if you’re interested in using our wonderful GoCarma driving app. My Tower is the best place for you to manage your insurance needs, so it pays to register as soon as you’ve purchased your policies. What’s more, if you want to add more policies later, it’s easy to do this in My Tower!
To register, simply click on the Register now button above and use the same name* as seen on your policy documents and the email address** you used to purchase the policy. You’ll receive a verification email to confirm everything, and then you’re good to go!
*If you are a director of a company or a main trustee of a trust, use your personal name as director or trustee.
**If you share an email address which has already been used to register for My Tower, you’ll need to add a new email address to your policy by calling a member of our team on 0800 379 372 so that you can register for My Tower.
When you register for My Tower, you can quickly and easily manage your insurance online, 24/7. You can also:
- View and manage your policies and upcoming renewals
- Download your Certificate of Insurance (or policy certificate) and policy wording
- Make a claim or check on the status of your claim
- Change your excess, update your sum insured, agreed value, and add specified items or financial providers
- Add RoadWise or windscreen excess buyout or rental car benefit to your car policy
- Add or remove a named driver
- Update your payment preferences, make a payment and view your billing details
- Check the earthquake and flood risk on your house
- Update your address for your car or contents if you move house, to update your house policy address you will need to contact us
And more! We're always working on adding new features to give you even more control over your cover.
There are some things that you can’t do in My Tower just yet, but we’re still here to help. You can chat to us online using the 'Chat with us' button, which you'll find in the bottom right-hand corner of this page or within the My Tower portal. Or, you can submit your request via the 'Contact us' form in My Tower and we’ll sort it for you.
You may not be able to see your policy in My Tower if:
- The details you have registered with don’t match our records exactly
- Your policy may be recorded under a company or trust name
If your details don’t match your policy, you’ll need to speak with a member of our team by calling 0800 379 372 – they’ll help you update your details so you can see your policy in My Tower.
If your policy is recorded under a company or trust, you’ll need to be an authorised representative of the company or trust, to view and manage your policy in My Tower.
Your policy will not display in My Tower if it falls into one of these categories:
- Lifestyle block and farm policies
- Business policies
- Your policy was set up through one of our banking partners, unless it was Kiwibank
For the policy types listed above, you can submit a request via the 'Contact us' form in My Tower and we’ll sort it for you.
If you have a Boat, Pet or Travel insurance policy, you’ll be able to see these policies, but you won’t be able to edit them. To make changes to your policy you can reach us on the below numbers:
- Boat: 0800 808 808
- Pet: 0800 630 116
- Travel: 0800 606 688.
You must register for a My Tower account first, before logging in, so you can access your policies. Register now.
If you’ve registered for My Tower but forgotten your password, you can enter your email address here and we'll send you an email to reset your password.
If you’d like to change your My Tower password, you’ll need to log in into My Tower and go to Account details. Then click on Reset password and we’ll send you an email to reset your password.
Check your junk mail folder if you don't see an email from us soon.
Please note, you won't get an email unless you’ve already registered for My Tower.
Yes, you can! It’s quicker and easier to submit a claim in My Tower because My Tower can help fill in details about your policy. And some claims are accepted on the spot! You can also view and manage your claims in My Tower.
In My Tower, you can add or remove a named driver from your car policy. You can also upgrade your cover, by adding RoadWise, windscreen excess buyout, and rental car benefits to your car policy if you’ve got a Comprehensive or Third Party, Fire and Theft policy. You can also change your excess and your agreed value, edit finance providers and update your address.