Latest news and media
- About Us – Our History & Team
- Why to Choose Our Services
- Fair Insurance Code – Member of ICNZ
- Our History – Origins Back to 1869
- Meet Our People Leading Insurance
- Meet Our Board of Directors
- Executive Leadership & Management Team
- Latest News – All About Insurance
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Tower to Acquire ANZ Legacy Portfolio
- Tower Rating Reaffirmed as A- (Excellent)
- Data Partnership to Improve Our Sector
- Tower Launches Barracks Cover with NZDF
- GoCarma is Supporting Kiwis to Travel
- Tower Records Sound Half Year Result
- Tower Partners with Open
- Tower & Allianz Partners Work Together
- Smart Data Usage Helps Slash Insurance Quoting Time
- Latest Insurance News – 2020
- Tower Completes Acquisition of Youi NZ
- Tower Fixes Fee Disclosure Issues
- Tower Insurance takes EQC to Court
- Tower Supports Customers During COVID-19
- Tower Commits to Refund COVID-19 Claims
- New Tower CEO Announced
- Corporate Structure Update Sept 2020
- Tower Gives Back $7.2m to Customers
- Tower Supports Climate Risk Reporting
- Digital & Data Delivers Profit Growth
- Corporate Structure Update Jun 2020
- Tower Supports New Working Way with EQC
- Tower Partnership a Win for Consumers
- Latest Insurance News – 2018
- Latest Insurance News – 2019
- Latest Insurance News – 2017
- Latest Insurance News – 2016
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Media & Sponsorship Enquiries
- Canterbury Earthquake Update
- Publicly Available Disclosure
Tower on mission to deliver easiest, fastest and most accurate insurance quotes.
Tower Insurance has signed an agreement with Allianz Partners, one of the world’s leading travel insurance specialists, to deliver travel insurance to Kiwis including selected cover for epidemics and pandemics. The relationship will also deliver other new products, such as pet insurance.
Open is teaming up with Tower Insurance to launch Huddle, bringing simple, personalised, digital-first insurance to New Zealand.
Kiwi insurer, Tower Limited (NZX/ASX:TWR) has today reported half year profit of $12m, down from $14.9m for the half year 2020. Underlying profit before large events was $18m, 5% lower than the prior year.
Kiwi insurer Tower today announced it is partnering with CSC Buying Group and New Zealand InsurTech start-up Sentro to provide hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders with access to discounted insurance for the first time.
Global company rating specialist A.M. Best has reaffirmed Tower Limited’s financial strength rating at A- (Excellent).
Tower Insurance has partnered with the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) to provide tailored insurance policies to more than 150,000 people, covering current and former service men and women, and their families.
Research from Tower shows more than a third of drivers admit to looking at their mobile phone while driving and running orange lights. Nearly a quarter of New Zealanders admit to driving when tired.
Kiwi insurer Tower (NZX/ASX: TWR) announced it has agreed to pay $14m in cash to ANZ to acquire and assume ANZ’s rights and obligations relating to servicing a portfolio of insurance underwritten by Tower.