- About Us
- Welcome to Tower
- Fair Insurance Code
- Our history
- Our people
- Latest news
- News 2021
- News 2020
- Tower completes acquisition of Youi NZ insurance portfolio
- Tower identifies and fixes issue relating to fee disclosure
- Tower Insurance takes EQC to court over building claims
- Tower introduces hardship measures to support customers during COVID-19
- Tower commits to refunding COVID-19 claims savings at end of May
- New Tower CEO announced
- Tower Corporate Structure Update
- Tower gives back $7.2m to customers and says refunding COVID-19 car claim reductions is the right thing to do
- Tower supports climate risk reporting
- Digital and data delivers strong customer and profit growth for Tower
- Tower Corporate Structure Update
- Tower supports new way of working with EQC
- Tower partnership a win for consumers
- News 2019
- Junior NZ weightlifter places first and welcomes new sponsor
- The insurance industry needs to increase transparency and rebuild trust
- Tower appoints Shine and MBM following competitive pitch
- Tower to acquire Youi NZ insurance portfolio and raise capital
- Moving toward a better, fairer insurance industry
- Tower welcomes new financial conduct regime
- Tower funds Fijian ecovillage to build climate resilience and sustainability
- News 2018
- News 2017
- News 2016
- Canterbury earthquake update
- Publicly Available Disclosure
The University of Auckland is partnering with Kiwi insurer, Tower, to align academic research capabilities with real world industry needs.
Tower announced underlying profit excluding large events increased 23% on the prior year to $34.7m, underlying profit including large events increased 3% on the prior year to $28.4 million, passing the top end of its guidance.
Blair Turnbull, Tower Insurance’s Chief Executive Officer, welcomes the announcement that private insurers will be working with EQC to deliver better outcomes for customers after natural disaster events.
Tower Limited (NZX/ASX: TWR) confirms that the short-form amalgamation of Tower Limited,Tower Financial Services Group Limited and Tower New Zealand Limited down into Tower Insurance Limited has been approved by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
Blair Turnbull, Tower Insurance’s Chief Executive Officer, welcomes today’s announcement on mandatory reporting of climate-related financial disclosures and said that the company would look to develop its reporting criteria to introduce this type of disclosure ahead of the 2023 timetable set by the government.
Kiwi insurer, Tower, has today confirmed that it will be refunding customers $7.2m, due to the lower cost of car claims during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
Tower Limited (NZX/ASX: TWR) intends to simplify its corporate structure to make Tower Insurance Limited the listed parent company of the Tower Group, subject to regulatory approval.
Tower Insurance has today announced the appointment of New Zealander, Blair Turnbull as Chief Executive Officer, subject to completion of the regulatory approvals process.
Tower Insurance confirms it will pass on any savings it makes due to COVID-19 with refunds for car insurance customers to be made by the end of May 2020.
Tower introduces hardship measures to support customers during COVID-19.
Tower Insurance (Tower) today advised it has lodged formal proceedings against the EQC for the recovery of money owed to Tower for rectifying building issues on EQC’s behalf.
Tower Insurance today advised it has identified, resolved and self-reported an issue relating to the disclosure of fees for some customers.