- About Us – Our History & Team
- Why to Choose Our Services
- Fair Insurance Code – Member of ICNZ
- Our History – Origins Back to 1869
- Meet Our People Leading Insurance
- Meet Our Board of Directors
- Executive Leadership & Management Team
- Latest News – All About Insurance
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Tower to Acquire ANZ Legacy Portfolio
- Tower Rating Reaffirmed as A- (Excellent)
- Data Partnership to Improve Our Sector
- Tower Launches Barracks Cover with NZDF
- GoCarma is Supporting Kiwis to Travel
- Tower records sound half year result
- Tower partners with Open
- Tower & Allianz Partners work together
- Smart data usage helps slash insurance quoting time
- Latest Insurance News – 2020
- Tower Completes Acquisition of Youi NZ
- Tower Fixes Fee Disclosure Issues
- Tower Insurance takes EQC to Court
- Tower Supports Customers During COVID-19
- Tower Commits to Refund COVID-19 Claims
- New Tower CEO Announced
- Corporate Structure Update Sept 2020
- Tower Gives Back $7.2m to Customers
- Tower Supports Climate Risk Reporting
- Digital & Data Delivers Profit Growth
- Corporate Structure Update Jun 2020
- Tower Supports New Working Way with EQC
- Tower Partnership a Win for Consumers
- Latest Insurance News – 2018
- Latest Insurance News – 2019
- Latest Insurance News – 2017
- Latest Insurance News – 2016
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Media & Sponsorship Enquiries
- Canterbury Earthquake Update
- Publicly Available Disclosure
The University of Auckland is partnering with Kiwi insurer, Tower, to align academic research capabilities with real world industry needs.
Tower announced underlying profit excluding large events increased 23% on the prior year to $34.7m, underlying profit including large events increased 3% on the prior year to $28.4 million, passing the top end of its guidance.
Blair Turnbull, Tower Insurance’s Chief Executive Officer, welcomes the announcement that private insurers will be working with EQC to deliver better outcomes for customers after natural disaster events.
Tower Limited (NZX/ASX: TWR) confirms that the short-form amalgamation of Tower Limited,Tower Financial Services Group Limited and Tower New Zealand Limited down into Tower Insurance Limited has been approved by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
Blair Turnbull, Tower Insurance’s Chief Executive Officer, welcomes today’s announcement on mandatory reporting of climate-related financial disclosures and said that the company would look to develop its reporting criteria to introduce this type of disclosure ahead of the 2023 timetable set by the government.
Kiwi insurer, Tower, has today confirmed that it will be refunding customers $7.2m, due to the lower cost of car claims during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
Tower Limited (NZX/ASX: TWR) intends to simplify its corporate structure to make Tower Insurance Limited the listed parent company of the Tower Group, subject to regulatory approval.
Tower Insurance has today announced the appointment of New Zealander, Blair Turnbull as Chief Executive Officer, subject to completion of the regulatory approvals process.
Tower Insurance confirms it will pass on any savings it makes due to COVID-19 with refunds for car insurance customers to be made by the end of May 2020.
Tower introduces hardship measures to support customers during COVID-19.
Tower Insurance (Tower) today advised it has lodged formal proceedings against the EQC for the recovery of money owed to Tower for rectifying building issues on EQC’s behalf.
Tower Insurance today advised it has identified, resolved and self-reported an issue relating to the disclosure of fees for some customers.