Get your certificate of insurance or policy wording
Whether you need it as proof of insurance, or you just want to review your cover, you can access your policy information online in My Tower.
Your certificate of insurance
Your certificate of insurance (sometimes known as a certificate of currency) confirms the details of your cover and can be used as proof of insurance. One is often needed when applying for a car loan or mortgage.
A certificate of insurance includes information like:
- the name/s of those insured
- the period your policy covers
- details of the asset being insured or the items your policy covers
- details of any interested parties.
Your policy wording
Your policy wording explains exactly what your policy covers and the limits of your cover. These are updated regularly (usually each year) so, depending when you first took out your insurance, the latest policy wordings on our website may not be the same as the policy you have.
Previous policy wordings are not available to download on our website, but we can provide you with a copy of your policy wording whenever you'd like - just get in touch.
Can't use My Tower?
If you don't have a My Tower account, there are other ways you can get your certificate of insurance or policy wording.
- Charlie our chatbot is here to help. Or type 'live agent' to chat with our locally based team.
- If your prefer to speak to someone you can call us on 0800 379 372.