Tower Claims Suppliers
Here’s how to submit your invoices for payment.
We are committed to processing your payments as quickly and smoothly as possible. To be able to do this, we need your help. Please read the guidelines below and follow the steps to submit your invoices in the correct format, with the right details. This will help us settle payments as soon as possible.
For new suppliers
Tower’s ability to pay on time is subject to your company being set up as a supplier in our system. If you have not been paid by Tower before, you’ll need to complete the New Supplier Onboarding Form. Please request this from your Tower representative as early as possible.
Let us know if your details have changed
If you’re an existing supplier, let us know if any of your details have changed. Incorrect details could affect the prompt payment of your invoice. Please check your business name, bank account number, address and contact details.
Ensure your invoices meet these guidelines
1. Use the word "INVOICE" in the subject line of the email and within the saved name of the invoice.
2. Include the date the invoice was issued.
3. Provide the invoice number.
4. Include your company name, address, GST number, and bank details.
5. If applicable, include our claim number as the invoice reference (input this claim number where a purchase order would typically go).
6. For vehicle claims, include the vehicle's registration number, year, make, and model.
7. Specify the customer's name.
8. Provide a detailed breakdown of the service(s) provided, including the cost breakdown for each component and its description.
9. Ensure the quote value matches the invoice value.
10. State the total amount before and after excess application.
11. Clearly indicate any amount of excess collected, if applicable.
12. Include the GST amount charged.
13. Do not attach any marketing brochures or information leaflets.
Send your invoice within 28 days
Please send your invoices through as soon as possible, however no more than 28 days after the service has been provided, unless an alternative date is agreed upon. This ensures you are complying with legislation and supporting prompt payment.
Do not issue another invoice to Tower. It’s important that you only send the invoice to us once. Instead, please send in your account statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email and document titled “[Supplier Name] Overdue Account Statement”
If unresolved, you can escalate your query to Tower by contacting us on 0800 630 101.
- You only need to send Tower an invoice once.
- Please do not include any marketing brochures or information leaflets when sending your invoices.
Following these guidelines will help create a quicker and smoother payment process. Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions or require further assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.