- The General Terms and Conditions above apply to this Mother’s Day competition.
- Direct2Florist standard terms and conditions apply http:www.direct2florist.co.nz/d2f/terms-conditions/
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and Facebook has no liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
How long does the competition run?
- The competition starts on 7am NZT, 28 April 2018 and ends on 11:59pm NZT, 6 May 2018.
How do I enter?
- Entry requirements will be highlighted in the Facebook post.
What's the prize?
- The prize is 1 of 5 flower bouquets valued at approx. $100 (including shipping). The flowers selected by Tower will be sent to the provided New Zealand address.
Can I enter?
- You can enter if you:
- Are aged 18+
- Your mother lives in New Zealand
How many times can I enter?
How do I know if I've won?
- A random draw will take place on 7 May 2018 to determine the winners of the Competition.
- The winners will be notified by Tower via Facebook private message.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners. If we can’t get hold of a winner within 72 hours of the draw, the winners will be redrawn at random.
If I win, when will I get the prize?
- Allow up to 14 working days from the date we contact you to receive your prize. We will only send the prize to a New Zealand residential or business address.
- Winners will be notified in advance if the prize is sent by courier.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- The prize is not transferable and can't be exchanged for cash.
- Tower reserves the right to change terms and conditions for this Competition at any time, as long as no participant is prejudiced by the change.
- Tower’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Competition. No further correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- By participating in the Competition, Tower customers grant Tower exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs or videos for promotion and marketing purposes.
- Neither Tower, nor any other party associated with this Competition, will be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or personal injury suffered, in connection with participating in this Competition. Tower, nor any other person or party associated with this promotion, will be liable for any loss or damage to the prize once it has been posted/allocated.
- Tower may refuse to award any prize to a participant who Tower decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition, or won using fraudulent means.
- Entries into this Competition are deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.