You can make a claim by completing the online form below, by telephone or by post.
- Call us on 0800 800 477 from within New Zealand
- If you are calling us from overseas, phone collect through an International Operator on
Download and complete a PDF form and return it to us via:
+64 9 985 5000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Post: TOWER Insurance, PO Box 92108, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Once we receive advice of your claim we:
- may appoint an assessor, investigator or our medical adviser to look after your claim
- may ask you to complete a claim form
- will acknowledge that we have received your claim and ask you for further information or assistance we may require to enable us to consider your claim
- will arrange at our option for the repair or replacement or pay for the loss, once your claim has been accepted.
Your claim will be settled when you return to New Zealand except for overseas medical claims. At our option we may settle urgent claims while you are overseas.
Claims should be lodged as soon as practical and you must keep all purchase receipts to support your claim. For emergency claims, you need to contact us immediately. Note that all medical claims must be approved by us before any treatment is obtained.
We also offer a claims text update service for customers that wish to receive short text updates about their claim. To receive text updates, simply contact our claims team on 0800 379 372. Claims text updates may include the following information:
- Details of your claims handler
- If your excess is waived
- If / when your claim is accepted
- When final payment has been made